Just Blaze Talks Nike Sneakers After One Stop Shop Conference

May 15, 2009 by
Filed under Raw Footage

I was out in Phoenix, Arizona for Sha Money XL’s One Stop Shop Producer Conference last weekend. I spoke on the A&R/Management panel on Sunday afternoon, even though I’m not an A&R or a manager, per se. But whatever, it was cool to kick the the truth to the youth. Caught up with Just Blaze for a while, hadn’t seen the dude in a minute.

I can’t reveal all things to the public, but let’s just say that guy has the right idea about life. So after the first night of the conference, Just, myself, Matt Fingaz, Just’s man Juan Guerrero from the Cutting Room days, and Super Sport f(who still gets it in Ohio), we were all basically starving, and wound up across the street from the hotel at the Greenhouse Cafe. There was lots to talk about- most of it off the record- but one thing I was able to catch on camera was this little convo about Air Force Ones and the Nike Air Tech Challenge Hybrids.

• Brooke Fraser

5 Tweets 8 Other Comments

Comments

15 Responses to “Just Blaze Talks Nike Sneakers After One Stop Shop Conference”
  1. Black says:

Most women have experienced some form of rape/molestation in their lives.

Fact.

^I would’nt say most like the majority but the percentage is probably higher than the average person thinks. That shit is sad fam and it leads me to understand why a lot of these chicks be fucking insane. I fucked with chicks that I know in my heart would start arguments just to get me to hit them or react in a similiar manner. Delve deep into their past and find out that they used mess with some dude that was smacking them and subconsciously they begin to believe thats how love is expressed i.e. Big Pun’s wife.

This comment was originally posted on Nah Right

2. Big_seth says:

Peace folks

This comment was originally posted on Nah Right

3. Mac Brown aka Montgomery Blaine (classy) says:

peace erybody

This comment was originally posted on Nah Right

4. PW says:

Most women have experienced some form of rape/molestation in their lives.

Fact.
    ^^

Im tempted to agree…most of the females ive gotten really cool with have admitted to being raped or molested. At one point i thought It was my calling to be a listening ear for abused women…The damn rape victim whisperer.

This comment was originally posted on Nah Right

5. wavy is a cliche says:

like the beige ones, like the shuwade ones

This comment was originally posted on Nah Right

6. Voltron says:

This comment was originally posted on Nah Right

7. and the winner is.. says:

People either love me or they hate me, or they don’t really care. . .

This comment was originally posted on Nah Right

8. Em > Pharoah

This comment was originally posted on Nah Right

9. great issues altogether, you just won a new reader. What may you suggest about your publish that you made some days in the past? Any sure?

10. Loren says:

GTOMR,In the map "Carte du Japt&nquoo;, there are two tiny rocks which resemble Liancourt Rocks. If they (French mapmaker) knew these two rocks before Liancourt Rocks were discovered by French, how could they get the information about these two tiny rocks? It's very interesting!